Saturday, March 25, 2017

You Changed Everything


You Changed Everything


Father in Heaven:

Before I knew You, I was a wretch living a wretched life.

I was at war with You and didn’t even know it.
  • James 4:4 Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
I denied that You even existed.
  • Psalm 52:1 The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity; There is none who does good.
I found fulfillment in my career, security in my money and sought to satisfy my desires without regard for You or anyone else.
  • Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I Had No Peace
  • Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee when no one pursues, But the righteous are bold as a lion.

I Had No Purity
  • Isaiah 64:6 But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away.

I Had No Purpose
  • Matthew 16:26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

I knew something was wrong.
  • Romans 1:18-20 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

But then,
You Changed Everything!


You Called Me!
  • Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
You Forgave Me!
  • 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
You Adopted Me!
  • Romans 8:14-15 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”
You Commissioned Me!
  • Matthew 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

I didn’t deserve it. I didn’t even know I needed it. But You saved me from eternal damnation because of Your perfect love for me.
  • Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),

You Gave Me Peace
  • Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
You Gave Me Purity
  • Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.
You Gave Me Purpose
  • 1 Corinthians 10:31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Galatians 6:7-8
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked;
for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
8 For he who sows to his flesh
will of the flesh reap corruption,
but he who sows to the Spirit
will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.


Thank You Father God!

Please save many, many more!

Eternally Grateful,

Your son and servant